June 6, 2011

Menu Monday

I've decided to hop on the Menu Monday train and post the meals I have planned for this week. I try to plan for Monday-Friday for when we go grocery shopping so as to have a good list and not be tempted to eat out. Next week(Sunday, maybe?) I'll post our opinions of them.

Monday: Grilled Chicken with Spinach and Mozzarella from Skinny Taste. Rice on the side.

Tuesday: Shrimp & Grits via Cooking Light( Note: This isn't the exact recipe I have marked at home, but it actually looks a little more interesting! I think I have all the extras on hand to make it)

Wednesday: Cheesy Brussel Sprout Casserole from Healthy Tipping Point. I've only cooked with brussel sprouts once before and it was a giant fail. I hope this works out. I've cooked her Santa Fe Casserole before and it is yummy!

Thursday: Salmon w/Asparagus

Friday: Enchiladas. Veggies & black bean for me, chicken & veggies for him.

Thursday may change a little because I'm planning on meeting a friend for drinks, but if it does we'll just cook that later! What are you cooking?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on Skinny Taste. I subscribe to a bunch of foodie blogs, but that's a new one for me. Just found a recipe for chicken parmigiana burgers on her sit that look delicious!

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness, your meal for Wed sounds delish. I might try this next week, thanks for sharing!